On Demand’s pre-employment drug screening, fingerprinting, and background checks are proactive ways to identify issues with potential candidates before you hire them.
24/7 Reasonable Suspicion & Post-Accident Testing
On Demand offers Reasonable Suspicion Training so supervisors can recognize the signs, symptoms and patterns of behavior in drug and alcohol abuse, such as:
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) requires an extensive process that must be completed by all employees who have tested positive on a drug screen in the past. On Demand is equipped to handle your initial return-to-work screen and follow-up testing.
Electronic Chain of Custody
- eScreen internet-based drug screen system
- View and manage your drug testing program 24/7
- Efficiently manage all drug testing and donor screenings
- Covers all aspects of testing, viewing each step in real-time
- Ability to provide analytical reporting